The City of Turin, thanks to European Union funds, has launched a Call for Application to support third sector subjects in the financing of social innovation projects through the crowdfunding tool. The project has already been realized in Florence, Arezzo and Grosseto for 8 editions.
The European Crowdfunding Center (ECC) was created to support the activities of the first crowdfunding district in Italy.
With the launch of the “Social Crowdfunding Academy,” the ECC has:
– collected more than 160 applications for crowdfunding projects
– launched a six-week training program on crowdfunding topics and tools
– validated the projects presented and selected the six most valuable
– launched an accompanying process to launch the selected projects
– implemented a support network to carry out the campaigns